Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Windows....making people give up their potential?

I was in the same V.B. class again today. The teacher seems to have given up on computers as a classroom aid altogether. He was drawing out all his points and illustrations on the blackboard. I heard him mutter something about having so many illustrations he had wanted to show us. It seems the same company that uses propaganda about helping people reach their potential as advertising material has stopped one teacher from reaching his in the classroom. Yay. This stuff just gets better and better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Lowery said...

Hi there! I guess I'll be the first to post a comment. I followed suit and created my own blog. You can check it out at "craigintosh". I think this could be fun. TTYL. Love, DAD

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home